সাহিত্য, শিক্ষা, সংস্কৃতি, ধর্ম, বিবিধ

রবিবার, ১ মার্চ, ২০১৫

Lesson Plan-1, Class: Four, Lesson : 3, Page 6, 7 ( Activity-A, B, B1, B2)



Lesson Plan-1
Class: Four                   Lesson : 3,  Page 6, 7 ( Activity-A, B, B1, B2)                        Time: 40 minutes.
Learning outcomes: At the end of the lesson, the students will be able to 
·         read the text correctly.
·         ask questions and answer them with the help of text information.
·         ask questions and answer them with the help of individual’s  information.

Steps
Activities
Classroom Languages
Techniques & Materials
Time

·  Greetings
Good…. How are you, SS?
WCW
2 mins
Input
1. Lesson declaration: I’ll ask the SS to open page 6. Then point on the picture of A, I instruct them as mentioned in the activity A. After taking the answers of  the questions, I’ll declare the today’s lesson and write it on the board.
Look and listen to me.
How many people are there?  
What is their relationship?
Discuss in pairs.
Tell me the answers.
Thanks.

Text book, Board WCW,


13 mins
2. I’ll show the picture of the activity B, and ask the SS to see, discuss and tell me.
Dear students, look at the picture of B. Think about it. Now discuss in pairs. What can you see in the pictures/----? Tell. ……….

WCW, PW, Text Picture
3. Introducing new words: I’ll teach some new words: businessman, banker, retired, officer, government (sound, spelling, meaning).
Listen to me. Look at the word. Spell it. Who can say the meaning? Fine.
WCW,
Word card/ writing words on board.
4. Teacher’s reading: I’ll read the text and ask ss to look & listen attentively. Then I’ll read the text 2 to 3 times using spotting mistakes techniques.

Take your book. Open at page 6. I read you listen only. Put your finger under the lines and words.
look and listen carefully, the word I missed, you shout for that.
WCW,
EfT Book
5. Explaining in Bangla: I’ll tell the gist of the text in Bangla.
Look at the text. Listen to me.
WCW,
EfT Book
Practice
1. Students’ group reading:  I’ll divide the ss into groups and ask them to read in groups. I’ll demonstrate by the SS if require.
4 or 5 ss make a group.
Read in groups. One student will read by turn and others will listen. Help him/her. Do it in turn.
SGW,
 EfT Book
15 mins
2. SS’ pair and individual reading:  I’ll put the SS into pair and ask to read in turn. I’ll demonstrate by a pair if required.
SS, make pair. One will read and other will help. Do it in turn.
PW-IW-WCW,
  EfT Book
3. Silent reading followed by questions B1 (exact meaning): I’ll ask the ss to read the questions and text and write answer them in short in the book/note book. I’ll do the first one for them.
I’ll walk around the room and monitor and help if required.
After 5 minutes I’ll collect the answer onto the board.
Read the questions first. Then read the text alone and write answer in short.
Look how to write-
a) Where is Abeer from? Bogra
 Now read silently. You’ll get 5 minutes.
(after 5 minutes)
Who can answer b, c and so on?
Good job.
IW,
Q-Chart,
text book
4. Question and answer of B1. I’ll ask the SS to work in the same pair. I’ll demonstrate by a pair how to do the activity.
SS, work in the same pair. One will ask the questions of B1 and other will answer by turn.
PW,
text book
5. Speaking activity for B2. I’ll demonstrate by a pair how to do the activity.
SS, work in the same pair. One will ask the questions of B2 and other will answer by turn.
IW-PW,
text book
Task
6. Ask to do the activity B3.

I’ll walk around the room and monitor and help if required.

SS, Now write the answer of questions B3 in sentences one after another.
Finished. Check spelling. Good.
Now give a title.
Avoid overwriting.
Read out your writing.
Nice.
IW-SGW--WCW
10 mins
N. B. I will ask 2/1 students to tell in Bangla to check whether they understand or not after every instruction. This lesson plan is not rigid, you may change (replace or add) some activities to bring variety. You can write Bangla for English in the activity column but the classroom Language column must be in English for classroom language.
 

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন